Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twilight saga "New Moon"


Yes I did it!! I was one of the first to see the movie before it actually came out. I have read most of the books, and I think they are good but I am not one that is obsessed with them. Cascade Collision, a company we do business with was having a "Customer Appreciation Day" at the theater just for the showing, they were kind enough to give me 4 tickets. So of course we had to have a girls night out. We went to dinner then we got to the theater at 6:15 for the 8:30 showing. What a mad house. People were wearing shirts about New Moon, one guy was even dressed like Edward, (ya wasn't doing it for me) people going around selling jewelry. CRAZY. We had a great time. The movie was amazing and I must way that I am now a fan of Team Jacob. Thanks girls for a fun evening.

1 comment:

Dave and Jessica said...

Fun! I am looking forward to seeing it! This was by far my favorite book! Glad you had a good time!