Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Tooth Fairy is RICH



Rach had a tooth that was loose for quit a while, she was getting frustrated that it just wouldnt fall out. So she had Addie play with it a little and it just wouldnt come out and it was really hurting her. I just happened to be talking to Erica on the phone when all of this was happening, Rach is crying, her mouth is bleeding, and there was not a thing I was going to do about it. I dont pull teeth for anything. It is gross and there is no way I am going to do it. Erica was laughing at me because I was wimping out. I sent Addie in and sure enough out came the tooth. Rach couldnt have been happier. I think the Tooth Fairy gave her a dollar. Well about 5 days later, the same thing all over again, only this time Aunt Jessica was here having dinner and she pulled it right out. I dont know if many of you know this or not, but the Tooth Fairy does not come twice in the same week. (the only excuse I could come up with for forgetting AGAIN). But, she made it and sure enought there went at least another dollar. Rach is the cuties thing with both of her front teeth missing. I am surprised however how fast they are growing in. What a cutie

1 comment:

Erica Huff said...

Love you Rach! You are getting so big and old. Are you sure you are old enough to loose teeth?