Monday, April 12, 2010

Mother of the Year "NOT"

OK so I am not "Mother of the Year" but I try. So I have been collecting film from my point and shoot camera for oh lets say 10 years. I finally decided that I was going to take it to Costco and have all the pictures put on a CD. Well, I had 22 rolls of film! I know! I know! they have been sitting in my fridge, I heard they will last longer if you put them there. The sad news is that I had 7 rolls that were blank, who knows if they were unused or if they were over exposed. We will never know. We sure had a fun time looking through 370 pictures tonight for Family Night. Here are a few for your enjoyment. The thing that makes me sad the most is how young the girls are in the pictures, they are growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

I wish you would have developed them a week ago! They are so great! I cried at how small they are. Cute, cute pictures!

Dave and Jessica said...

Your girls are so tiny! I love it! Wish I knew them back then! Though they are amazing now! I hope you know how much we love you guys! We should get together in the next week or two and have you guys over for dinner! Hope you are well! Love you!