Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Girls!!!





There is this darling family in our ward that we really like to sit by in sacrament. They have the 3 most beautiful girls and of course my girls are all over them, its great they all entertain each other during sacrament meeting. The girls mom, Kendall is wanting to brush up on her photography skills and asked if she could borrow the girls for a bit. Of course, she took them Saturday and the pictures are amazing. These are just a few of what she has sent me. I think I am going to be in trouble when they get older (OK maybe I am already in trouble) Thank you Kendall they are amazing.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I opened this and the first thing I said outloud was "holy cow,they are so grown up!" I just saw them in Oct. How could they have changed so much - even since then? I think it just means you're getting old to have kids that big.

Erica Huff said...

I can't believe how grown up they look! Especially Addie! She's a teenager! The picture of the three of them is really beautiful. Are you going to order that one large?

The Marlin's said...

You are in trouble for sure.

Dave and Jessica said...

Love these pics! You should put them up in your hallway! They are beautiful! Oh and yes....you will need to worry! Scratch that....you should be worried! Love you guys!

Tashina said...

They turned out beautiful. Way to go!!!

Sara said...

Beautiful girls Deb...that Rachael reminds me of you.