Friday, August 19, 2011

The bet is on.






Now some of you know that I love bribery, It is the only way I can get some of my kids to do anything. Brianna hates the water, which is weird because she is on swim team and everything. Mike told her at the beginning of the year that he would not pull out the tube unless she wakeboarded, kneeboarded and water skied at least 3 times each. Brianna wouldnt have anything to do with it. She was dead set on the fact that she would sit in the boat all summer. I told her "look just do it so your dad will leave you alone. Nope she wouldnt even hear of it. Finially I said "Fine I will give you $100.00 if you do it" she said to me "Mom you dont have $100.00. So I started walking out of the room when it dawned on me that she wanted a cell phone really bad. I turned around and said to her "heres the deal, you do everything 3 times and I will buy you a cell phone, but you have to do it before your birthday" Boy that got her attention the bet was on. We signed a contract together so I knew there was no way out of this one. Honestly I really didnt think she would do it. Well she did, fathers day weekend in St. George. She got the phone and i lost the bet to never bet my kids again. But it was so worth it, she actually loves getting in the water. Trick worked....may

1 comment: