Thursday, June 5, 2008


Welcome to our family blog. Let me take a minute and introduce us. We are the Lamb family from Orem Utah. Mike and I have been married for almost 14 years and we have three beautiful girls. Addie is our oldest and she is 11. Addie loves art and school work right now she is currently on a swim team and doing great. Brianna is our second child and she is 8. Brianna loves playing soccer and doing gymnastics in the yard. Then there is Rachael she is 5 and the youngest and it shows. Rachael is our tom boy of the family. She would rather collect bugs than play with dolls. She adds the excitement to the family.
Mike is currently an Agent with American Family Insurance and is doing really well, he enjoys golfing and boating. He finally purchased a boat at the end of last summer and has been itching to get out this year.
As for myself I am a busy mother of 3. I work part time for Mike at his Agency, and I also have a salon in my home. I enjoy decorating and shopping.

4 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

cute blog! glad you guys joined us!

Erica Huff said...

I am so excited you did this. My girls will love seeing pictures of your girls!! Can't wait to see more.

Dave and Jessica said...

Hey...you guys need to update your blog...with some pictures of your triathlon!

Tanalyn said...

Hey, it's about time!!! You have now been officially sucked into the blogging. Happy stocking!!!