Saturday, January 3, 2009

IT"S WAY TO COLD



Addie was letting Ginger outside the other day and said "Mom the rain gutter is falling off the house. Of course I didn't believe her and I just thought that it was the down spout. Well she was right. It has been so cold and stormy that the water/snow had frozen and then thawed out and pulled the rain gutter away from the house. So there was definitely a project for Mike. Brian Gillman came over with his blow torch and they were able to put things back to normal. Where is our warm weather???

4 comments:

lisa said...

That is so funny, because the same thing happened to us! Our rain gutter froze and broke away from the roof!
Looks like you had a happy Christmas and New year!

Tashina said...

I am just glad they didn't catch the house on fire. Glad Brian could help. Thanks for another fun day. Love you guys!!!

The Marlin's said...

I see those picture and it reminds me why I am happy to be here. We have had a lot of rain but it was in the 70s yesterday. The warm temps come and go later in the week it will be in the 50's but I bet that sounds summerlike to you. It looks like you guys had a great holiday. I didn't realize Mike was such a chef. Your house looks so good. I never got to see the finished product. Is it ever really finished...We are still in the move in phase. Take care. Stay warm. See you in Mexico.

hayley said...

cute. we have no snow here.