Sunday, March 8, 2009

Braces

So it is official Addie is finally old enough to wear braces. I took the cutest pictures of her getting them put on, with my cell phone and she made me promise that
I wouldn't post them. Well being the good mom that I am I was going to do it any way. But I cant get them downloaded off my phone. Addie you are lucky. She looks so grown up now. She only has them on the top for now because of her over bite, but within 6 months the dentist says she will have them on all of her teeth. We signed her up for Junior High, and she now thinks she is old enough to wear make up. OK I don't feel old enough to have a Junior High aged child. She is going to be 12 in less than a month. YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

i seriously need a picture!!

Author said...

here 6th grade is middle school---that's weird! makes the kids grow up even faster.

hayley turned 12 last month! it's not too bad...yet.