Sunday, March 8, 2009

FIREPLACE




Another home project. Mike and I are never finished. We are always finding something to do, or should I say I am always finding a project for Mike to do. We had our living room painted and now we had to redo the fireplace, it just wasn't up to par for our new living room. So one day I asked Mike what he thought and after much asking and persuading I got him to work on it. Thanks also to Peter Young who is the master in doing tile, the project looks better that I had hoped for. But then again it always does

2 comments:

Author said...

once again, JEALOUS! it's so great that the two of you have accomplished so much work on that house. i wish we were more like that. we have endless work that needs done.

Beverly said...

Looks AWESOME! I love your home, it's beautiful. Are you guys for hire...haha! Tell Mike job well done. :)