Saturday, September 18, 2010

You know you are getting old if....



This is what you get for your birthday! Mike had a birthday this week and he had a great day. First he went golfing with Scott Nielsen from Service Masters, then out to lunch with the "GUYS" from the office. We had some friends over for presents and treats. I think Tami's kids had more fun with the presents and bows than Mike did. Dinner at Olive Garden with Dave, Jessica and Tami. What a day. You have to make it good when this is your last year to celebrate the 30's. Oh I forgot to mention. The night before our washer broke and I told Mike that I am done fixing it. We have fixed it at least 3 times. So after lunch we went washer and dryer shopping. So I guess the present was more for me then him. But hey I will take. Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you.

No comments: