Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rachael Kae Lamb


I cant believe that my baby is going to be 8 on Friday. Then she is getting baptised on Saturday. I really am not old, at least I don't feel it and I hope I don't look it. I don't have gray hair or wrinkles. But having her turn 8 makes me feel old. It seems like yesterday I was working my hardest to get her out. She was late to my standards and I was done being pregnant. Now look at her, this little girl that is all grown up. I do have to say, what a joy Rachael is. There is never a dull moment when she is around, either she is trying to play a joke on someone or just saying one liners that make you laugh. She is our "Tom Boy" don't say that to her or she will deny it but she doesn't like anything girlish. I was very surprised we got her in the dress she is wearing, and she even picked it out. She is always the first one in the water at the lake and then on the knee board. She is the first to go out and help with the yard and get her hands dirty. She loves to help Mike fix ANYTHING she can, and he loves it. We are very lucky to have her in our family. We love you Rach! Thank you Shelli for the beautiful pictures.

No comments: