Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Pictures

Growing up we never had family pictures done. So when I got married I promised Mike and myself that we would always have a family picture. Now I am not the best at doing it every year but there is always one up. This was the year, I figured everyone had changed so much over the last 2 years, it was time. I don't know how many of you struggle with doing picture, but we sure do. Trying to find the right outfits, the right location, making sure every one's schedules work etc. This time we managed to get through everything without to many glitches. A special thanks to my cousin Shellie for taking the pictures and for being so patient with us. They turned out amazing.

5 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

The pictures look great! You all look fabulous! Glad they turned out so great!

Kim said...

They DID turn out amazing! Great job. I have been trying to come up with outfits for our for weeks now. I'm exhausted. That is the part I really hate, but we also wanted to get them done when we come out. Where were you? The location is great?

Erica Huff said...

They look wonderful! I'd love to see the rest!

The Marlin's said...

You guys look so good. I can't get over how big the girls are getting. We want to get a family pic too but we are trying to find something to go with my white bald head. Not so easy. Hope all is going good. Miss you guys.

michellecluff said...

glad you like them! such a cute family!!