Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween.......




Many of you know that I dislike Halloween, more than anything I think. Well this year I decided to have a "Change of Heart" I actually purchased costumes for my kids, put out all my Halloween decorations and enjoyed the season. I am really trying to do things for my kids that we didn't do when I was growing up. Halloween wasn't my mothers favorite holiday either, and I think that has rubbed off on me. But since it is something that my kids enjoy I figured I would try my hardest to enjoy it also. BUT...I did NOT dress up. I wont go that far as to liking the holiday. This year we were really lucky to have Kim and her family in town. My mom, Dave, Jessica and Kim's family all came down to do the Trunk or Treat deal, which unfortunately got rained out and we had Trunk or Treat in the church through the classrooms. Then everyone came back here for homemade soups. What a great time we had, it was wonderful to see all of the cousins playing.

1 comment:

Dave and Jessica said...

I may need to still some of these pictures, mine are not the best, and yours are really cute! Thanks again! It was a blast!