Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Healthier Me



Several years ago I tried a health program called Isagenix. This product is a Nutritional Cleansing and Replenishing product. I have suffered with Migraines for years I would have 3-4 a week and I was told this product would help me. It is designed to rid your body of all the toxins that we put in ourselves daily, and as a side benefit it helps you to lose weight. So I started this product for a quick weight fix before Mike and I headed to Puerto Rico. I did what is called a 9 day cleanse, for someone that LOVES to eat this was a challenge for me. But I did it and in 9 days I lost 10 lbs. But I also got rid of my headaches, I had energy, and I was feeling great. Well, I have started to eat healthy and exercise daily, but I havent had any energy I havent been feeling all that great, losing my hair...all sorts of things and come to find out that it is because of all the Aspartame that is in all of the "Sugar Free" foods I have been eating. I love Crystal Light and I was drinking 2-3 liters of it a day. It is loaded with Aspartame. I started having Kidney problems and the doctors couldnt figure out why. After looking on line at all the side effects of Aspartame I decided to give up the "Sugar Free" the Crystal Light and just eat better. So I have gone back on Isagenix to get rid of the junk in my system. I also share this with you because I have become an Associate and if anyone is interested in their products I am selling them at my cost. I am not in this to make money, just to help my family, myself and others. I have a website www.leilanilamb.isagenix.com. Let me know if you have any questions. I really am not one that gets into this kind of stuff, but this is a product that I truly believe in. I have seen it work for others and it has worked for me.

No comments: