Sunday, September 28, 2008

CARNIVAL


Many of you know that I have been up to my eyes in Carnival stuff. I have been in charge of our Elementary carnival this year. Well it is finally over, kind of a bitter sweet. I am glad to have this project behind me but I also enjoyed every minute of it. This year we hired a company Fun Services. They brought all of the games and the rides all I had to do was the food and volunteers (pretty easy). Well it was a huge success. Everyone had a great time. As I was walking around checking on everyone I would hear the kids say "this is the best carnival we have every had". What a compliment to me and the group of women who put it on. This wasn't all my doing, I did have help from several wonderful women. I do have a very funny picture of myself and my friend Dani, we were making cotton candy but I have yet to bribe her enough to send it to me. I will post it later when I get it.

2 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

Looks like the Carnival was a blast! Sorry we missed it!

Author said...

OH, I miss doing carnival stuff with you guys. I'm so glad it turned out well. Having a company come help out was a great idea. Did you do a silent auction this year?