Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To my wonderful husband


I just want to put in a little plug for my sweet husband. Today is our 14 year Anniversary. Wow 14 years already. It seems like it was just yesterday that Mike had forgotten our marriage certificate :) We were talking to night at dinner how time has just flown by. We don't feel like we have been married for 14 years. We have been through a lot in 14 years both good and bad. I must say that of course I am thankful for the good, but also for the bad. They have made our marriage much stronger and our love for one another stronger. I am so glad that he chose me to be his eternal companion. This way definitely a match made in heaven. I am thankful to Mike everyday for the sacrifices that he makes for me and our beautiful girls. He is not only an amazing husband but and amazing father as well. Thank you for 14 wonderful years, and here's to 14 + more. I love you always

8 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two have always been a great example to me. Can you believe I was only 12 when you got married?

Kelly said...

Congrats on 14 years! You two are awesome. We always have so much fun when we get to hang out with you!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! I actually thought of you guys that day and really wished I still had that bridesmaid dress I could still wear. Boy, was I cute in that. :)

You guys look great. You are soooo tan?!

Dave and Jessica said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Glad you two had a great day. Can't believe you have been married 14 years...we are only 13 behind you! Congrats! We love you guys!

lisa said...

Happy 14! That is awesome! You guys are a darling couple!

Author said...

Congrats you two! Thats an amazing accomplishment and something to be very proud of. Say hi to everyone for us.

brookiebaby said...

YAY! Very inspiring! :) Love you guys!

Tanalyn said...

Congrats! Hey is the carnival over yet or are you still up to your eyeballs in popcorn?