Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another home project




Many of you know me and you know that I always have to have a project going. So after the carnival was over it didn't take long for me to tell Mike that I wanted to paint the living room. The color that I originally chose worked great with our other couches. But it wasn't working with the new ones that we purchased. So I decided I wanted a drastic change. So I did it. Mike found a company through a marketing group that he attends and they were doing the first room for 50% off the original price. Mike and I both decided that it would be OK to pay someone to do a project for us. It was great they started at about 9:30 and they were done and cleaned up by 2:00. The company is 5 Star Painting, they are fantastic. (the best part is that Mike didn't have to do it)

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

love it! What color is it??
So when is the hardwood starting?

Erica Huff said...

Looks so pretty! You always know just what colors and things to add to make a perfect room. You've got the skill!

Author said...

love it! you just never stop! i really wish i had your motivation to get my house done.