Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life!!

I first want to apologize for having not updated our blog for a while. We have been very busy at our house with the everyday normal things that there just isn't anything real exciting going on. Here are just a few things.
*Addie is working on her Science Fair project with her really good friend Eden. They have been doing research to see if your taste buds change the older you get. This has been real fun to blindfold people and test different foods on their tongues. The facial expressions are priceless. They have done a phenomenal job on their project. Good Luck girls.
*Next, Mike was just called to be the Elders Quorum President. I know can you believe it. Mike is going to do an amazing job. He is perfect for this. He is quite the people person, very spiritual, and very loving towards others. He is very excited, and so are we.
*I was just asked to be the Vice President of the BNI Marketing Chapter that I attend. For those of you who don't know what this is. I belong to a group that meets once a week to market our businesses. We train each other to be our sales team. We help each others business grow. The position is for 1 year and I am very flattered to have been chosen.
*Another bit of exciting news is that my sister Kim is having another baby and it is finally a "BOY" My parents have 8 granddaughters as of now, and we are finally getting a little boy. We are all very excited but a little nervous, non of us know how to raise boys. But I am sure that we can dress him and I promise it wont be in a dress or anything pink. Congrats Kim
*We are headed to St. George next week for Thanksgiving, so I promise that I will take pictures of everything and have a little bit more exciting entry.

5 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Wow! Busy, Busy!!! BTW, LOVE the new color in the living room, and the picture of the family turned out SOOO NICE! Hopefully we can come up and see it in person some time!!! :) Take Care of yourself!!!
LUVS!

Kelly said...

Hey you should call us when your in St George. Maybe we could get together!

Tanalyn said...

Sounds like life is busy!Mike will do great as Elders President!
Boys,Boys,Boys..........know all about 'em!

Erica Huff said...

Sounds like things are going well!

Kim said...

Your family picture on the front of your blog is darling. I can't believe how big the girls are. They are so pretty. (and Rachel is even in a dress - how did you pull that off?)
It sounds like things are crazy at your house right now. Tell Addie good luck on her project. We are excited for Mike. He will do a great job as will you with this new VP position. Whew - it makes me tired just going through the list. Have a nice vacation.