Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Addie





Addie has so many things going on she could keep our blog busy just on her own. I have been horrible about posting things, but Addie just turned 12 yes the big "12" I am not to sure how I feel about all of this. She thinks now she is old enough to wear make up, have a cell phone that she likes to talk on for hours, go shopping when she wants and the list goes on. I am starting to feel really old, and I am not that old YET!!! Addie will be going to girls camp this year YIKES!!!. But I must say she is an amazing child, beautiful, friendly, smart, wonderful helper. I just don't know what I would do without her. This year for her birthday we had a Mary Kay party, a friend of mine is a consultant and she came and put on a party (thanks Aunt Kim for the suggestion) the girls had a blast. Then we made a bunch of fun finger foods and did manicures. Everyone had a wonderful time. Addie of course has been involved in many school productions. This year for their "Images of Greatness" she was Coco Chanel, she had a fun time learning many fun facts and stories of Coco Chanel. Addie was also involved with the play this year. She was the sound crew, the production was Disney's Mulan Jr. unfortunately she didn't make it into the play, but she learned that next time she tries out for something she needs to try harder.. Addie also got to bring home the class pet that is a Bearded Dragon and her name is Junior. Now as you can imagine I didn't care for this at all. But after 10 days we actually started to enjoy having her around (except for Ginger) I have a friend who's little 2 year old that she was the coolest thing ever.

4 comments:

Beverly said...

No sympathy on the bearded dragon...we've had one at our house going on 4 years now! (And, apparently, they live forever!) Haha! It is pretty cool to watch them go after crickets... (Difference is, I live in a boy house...) Your girls are darling, and watch out, once they hit 12, the time REALLY starts flying by!

Erica Huff said...

Addie...you are too busy for 12! I still can't believe you are 12. I remember the day you were born. Time goes so quick. Enjoy this time....you won't get it back. Love you!

Dave and Jessica said...

Addie Lou...you are so cute and such a beautiful young woman! Keep up the hard work in school and all you do! You amaze me! I love you cutie!

Author said...

i let my girls do their own blog. i keep them by invitation only for privacy since they are kids...but it's a great way for close family and friends to know what the kids are doing and i don't have to do it!!