Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OBSESSION




Some of you already know of my obsession. But this is actually a good obsession. I have started shopping with coupons and sales. I just cant get enough, but when you are getting boxes of cereal for .50 cents a box, how do you now stock up? My kids told me they are grounding me from buying cereal, we did have 70 boxes at one time. I know I know a little crazy. I was talking to my parents about a TV that my dad had purchased and I asked if I could buy his old one. Rachael pipes up and asked me if I had a coupon for that. Yes, I even have my kids programed that if there arent any coupons then we dont buy anything. So here are some of the pictures of my obsession, now some of you may not thing that it is a ton, but for us it is. I will share the secret with anyone who is interested.

6 comments:

Erica Huff said...

So amazing!

lisa said...

Wow! Good for you, and so organized, too!

Kim said...

Way to go, Deb. That's awesome! (I never did hear that he purchased that TV. What are we going to do with all his extra stuff?)

Kelly said...

A Beautiful sight!! I always buy way too much cereal when it is on sale too but we always manage to eat it!! Good job!

Author said...

i need to learn the secret...i need to get on the coupon obsession bandwagon. good for you!!

Tashina said...

Yours looks so much neater and nicer than mine...much more organized.