Tuesday, April 28, 2009

RACHAEL





Sorry it has been forever since my last blog. Just really busy, so I thought I would blog on each of my girls. First is Rachael. Rach, won 6 free lessons at a local karate school. Oh boy! I think this is by far her favorite thing (other than the dirt) she has loved taking the lessons. The best part is that they get stripes to put on their belts when they do things around the house without having to be asked. I haven't ever see her help so much. Rach was also a 4H club that was called "Food Art" she came home with some interesting things.
Next her kindergarten class had to make a poster and write a story about their favorite book. Rachael choose Olivia, and honestly I couldn't tell you why. Then they got to show them to all the parents at an after school night

2 comments:

Erica Huff said...

She is such a tom-boy! We love you Rach!

Dave and Jessica said...

Rach you are too cute! The boys are gonna drool over you! Well some of them already do!mLove you!