Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Final Swim Meet




We had our final swim meet on Saturday. I am so proud of my girls they did so good this year. They usually sign up for the Freestyle and the Backstroke. Brianna decided this time she wanted to try something new. She did the freestyle and took 7 seconds off of her swim. Then she did the breast stroke and she came in first for her heat. She was so excited, I think she may have found her sport. She has come a long way this summer, she wouldn't swim without plugging her nose and now she is swimming laps. Addie did the freestyle and backstroke and did amazingly well. The girls each participated in a relay race and both of their teams came in second. Way to go girls.

3 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Way too go girls! Congratulations Brianna for being first. That is amazing! I still plug my nose when I swim so you girls are so awesome!

Dave and Jessica said...

Congrats girls! Sorry I missed you! You girls are awesome!

Tashina said...

I am glad that we got to be there. It was so much fun watching the girls. They both did spectacular!