Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stewart Falls


Sunday we took a family hike along with some good friends of our up to Stewart Falls. What a beautiful hike, there were wild flowers all over, beautiful greenery, and a little rain. The kids all did great. The hike start to finish is about 3 miles. We hiked into the waterfall and had a picnic dinner.

While we were there, there was another group of people and Mike turned to me and said isn't she an actress? After a closer look sure enough it was. Now I don't know her real name but she is the actress/doctor Carrie from the show ER the doctor with the cane. We were trying to bribe Addie with $5.00 if she went up and talked to her. Addie didn't dare so I just walked right up to her and said " I know that you are on vacation but I wanted you to know that I was a big fan of your show" She then gave me a hug and told me thank you, told me she was enjoying the mountains in Utah. Then off she went to finish her hike. Very nice lady, it isn't every day you see a star from ER.

3 comments:

Tanalyn said...

That was a great hike! And just so you can get the credit for it.....it was 2 miles in and 2 miles out! YIPPEE! Yes, someday I will get caught up on my blogging.....have a good weekend!

Erica Huff said...

What a beautiful hike. How fun that your girls are all big enough to do fun things like that. And hooray for meeting tv stars!

Author said...

How cool is that?