Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bah Hum Bug

OK! so most of you know that I love this time of year. I love watching the leaves change, the smells of cider and pumpkin pie. But you also know that I really really do not like Halloween. There I said it out loud. I have been called all sorts of things for this. I even tried to bribe my kids with anything that they wanted on Halloween night, except for Trick or Treating. The movies, dinner, bowling whatever. Nope it didn't work, so I bit the bullet and went out to find costumes today. Not a good idea the day before Halloween. I told the kids they could each have $5.00 to pick something out, now mind you we went to Savers. Well, who was I kidding $5.00 really, you cant even get out of 7-11 for less than $5.00. Well I spend more than I would on a small Costco run. So I guess what I am really getting at, is that I am the COOLEST mom ever. My kids are going to be decked out for their parties tomorrow. Watch for pic's to come. Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Dave and Jessica said...

The girls looked great...and you are an awesome Mom! Love you guys!