Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School



Well it is official. The girls started school this week. It has been a good adjustment. It is actually keeping our lives on a schedule. Addie just started 6Th grade in the A.L.L program (advanced) and she is really loving her teacher and the kids in her class. Brianna just started the 4Th grade and she too is loving everything about school. I am so glad that it isn't a fight to get them up and ready in the mornings and that they are enjoying the new year. Rachael will be starting kindergarten next week and she cant wait. Ever day she asks me if today is the day. I also started my first radKIDS class today, My friend and I are teaching two 5Th grade classes back to back. This is a program that I am very passionate about, so I really enjoy teaching. It is great program that our PTA has sponsored for our kids at school.

6 comments:

brookiebaby said...

They look so cute in their school clothes!!! :) But then again, your kids are so cute, they'd look adorable even in a potato sack! :) Thanks for letting me talk your ear off today! I miss you guys and appreciate you keeping in touch! :) Take Care!!!!

lisa said...

Wow! All of your kids in school! That is awesome. They look darling. What is radKIDS? just curious. And I noticed you decided on Kindergarten. :)

Author said...

Oh, the girls are so cute! We miss them. I am also so proud of you for keeping up the RAD Kids. I so wish we had it up and running here...maybe one day. Love to all!

Dave and Jessica said...

i am sad i missed houston. it looks like you guys had fun. erica said it was fun to all get together. too bad. anyways...your girls look so cute on their first day of school. hope you guys are well and we need to do something soon. love you all!

Kim said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until mom logged on while I was home. It's darling. The girls are sure getting so big. I'm glad you had a good time in Houston. Erica loved having you there.

Erica Huff said...

You all look adorable. Good luck with school girls!