Monday, December 1, 2008

Many things to be Thankful for

*A wonderful Husband who love me
*3 beautiful girls will good health
*A home to live in
*Ginger (the family dog)
*Wonderful parents
*Wonderful In-Laws
*The Gospel
*My Testimony
*Good Friends and Neighbors
*Mikes job
*My Freedom
There are many more things that I am thankful for. But most of all for Jesus Christ and the many sacrifices that he made for all of us. This is a wonderful time of year to reflect on the things that we are thankful for. Remember the true meaning of Christmas.We love all of you

2 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

I really do love Thanksgiving! It is so wonderful to take the time to think about all the things you are grateful for. I loved the list!

Tashina said...

Way to go on a list...I missed that part this year. Happy Belated Thanksgiving and early Christmas:) Love you guys!