Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW




This is what I woke up to this morning. As much as I love the snow (Mike says only because it adds more water to the lakes) I just wish we had it for Christmas day only. I hate to drive in it. The kids always track it through the house. The dog thinks it is the funnest thing to play in. Not to mention all of the accidents and the claims that we get.
It is sure the most peaceful beautiful part of nature to watch. I love it during the evening when it is snowing and everything is bright and fresh outside. I guess that is why I live in Utah. I love all the different seasons. Some better than others of course. As long as I dont have to go anywhere, snow isnt all that bad.
Christmas is just around the corner, and I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the next year bring you much Joy, Love and Happiness. We need to take the time out of our busy days and remember the true meaning of Christmas. We are all so busy these days, me included. Our Christmas cards are on their way, I have been under the weather and I am just now trying to play catch up. Please forgive me, they may be a little late. Happy Holidays

3 comments:

Dave and Jessica said...

So fun! I love the snow too...as long as I can be in a blanket on the couch reading a book I like with the curtains open watching the snowfall, oh and some hot chocolate! Love it! No driving though! Glad you are feeling better! We will need to get together for lunch over the break sometime! Hope you guys are well....I am excited for Sunday and have started my fast now! See ya soon!

The Marlin's said...

I hate to say it but I really don't miss it. Maybe the whole move thing is just too new but I wore carpis and flip-flops yesterday and I am loving it. I do love a white Christmas but I will take the trade off. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Kelly said...

I couldn't agree more!! I missed you at the AMFam party. I hope you are feeling better!